Does My Pet Know I'm Pregnant?

I've always been a lover of hungry dogs. Probably I inherited from my parents. While I can remember, it has always been a dog in the family. So I'm glad my husband was also very fond of four-legged creatures, and six months after our wedding, we have added a beautiful tan Labrador Retriever puppy to our family.
Rocky was a very energetic and playful puppy. Jump on us when we got home was always his way of asking for affection and attention after having been away from it for a while. However, it is very independent in nature. We did not go in the house all the time. At four years, which is not only alive, but also a very intelligent and obedient pet.
Actually, it's a trick I surprised my husband and I both. There are a few months, we discovered she was pregnant. It was the best day of our lives. Since we wanted to wait until the first quarter was informing anyone, we have made significant changes to our routines or lifestyle or rock. I took it anyway to walk at night as I did, feeding him and playing with him. But a month after discovering she was pregnant, I noticed a change in the behavior of Rocky. He stopped jumping on me after arriving home from work, although it is still my husband. He began then in the house all the time. Although I went to the bathroom! His attitude towards me when we played was softer. Before, when we used to play he had always involved some rough housing that is almost nonexistent today.
When I told my husband, he said he had also noticed, but was dismissed as a phase that Rocky was probably going through. It was just my first quarter was more than Rocky's behavior has changed more. Just when I was 16 weeks pregnant and my belly was just beginning to show, Rocky began to pose with her head against my bump and was even more protective of me.
These changes in behavior, has led us to think that Rocky was somehow aware of my pregnancy. There have been numerous studies that have shown that superior sense of smell of a dog allows them to be able to detect changes in the human body. I had read in an online article that had conducted a study in which a Labrador correctly detect colorectal cancer with 95 percent and 98 percent accuracy in two different sets of human samples. The study indicated that a specific odor is linked to cancer, and this is what the puppy up in. Because pregnancy causes a change in hormones and pheromones secretions, it is possible that this is the way to rock up in my pregnancy.
There is no scientific evidence to prove whether dogs are really aware of human pregnancy, but there have been many cases in which a significant change was observed in the behavior of his pregnant dog owner. So even if there is no empirical evidence that Rocky knows I'm pregnant, I still believe it does and I really feel that at birth our little, also will love, care and protection of them as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment